Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was wondering how many of you cars are local in the SoCal area? I was thinking that we could plan a small meet and greet with one another if everyone is down

·
Registered
45 Posts
I currently live in Brea but grew up in San Gabriel. I was looking for something like a Cars & Coffee to attend and that Rusnak Morning Octane sounds cool. Any idea of when they are having another one?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only car event I know of that happens regularly is supercar Sunday every Sunday at Westfield Promenade Mall
6100 Topanga Canyon Boulevard
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

I think the times are 8am-10am. if you guys are interested in attending it all together let me know, Im down.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm down. We can cruise up to Angeles Crest on Hw2 and grab drinks at Newcombs ranch. I'm usually up there on the weekends.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in West LA. A weekend meet up at C&C in WH would be cool.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm down. We can cruise up to Angeles Crest on Hw2 and grab drinks at Newcombs ranch. I'm usually up there on the weekends.
Im down man, I'm gonna private message you my number. I noticed the Ducati in your profile picture? Do you also ride? If so looks like we have three things in common lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi All

I've been looking at the Q. I was impressed by it's Nurbergring times. It is a pretty nice car. It was faster than the new Shelby GT350R. Which is a track car!!

I track an OEM 2014 Gt 500 with Speedventures at Fontana's Roval and have been waiting for a Q to show up and see how it does.

Any one out there thinking about riding all of those Italian ponies they give you at Fontana?

Enjoy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New member here from Azusa!

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts