Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
221 - 240 of 464 Posts
Discussion starter · #221 ·
Interesting capture there at the end and great eye. The whole video is comprised of everything we've seen up to this point, including the refresh for the EU market--those tail light silhouettes, however -- I can't place them on any current production Alfa Romeo model.
Macro'ish of my rear 4C taillight for reference:

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive parking light Wheel Car

I haven't seen that or the partially lit scudetto + Alfa emblem paired with the new headlight config either. l'd take those (sans the headlights) + contrasting stitching + brake caliper color option + contrasting stitching + Akropovic exhaust option + vented seats on QVs and I'd have another ordered tomorrow.
Do you mean this? That's just the start up video for the digital cockpit. I don't think the V or badge actually light up.
Automotive design Font Gas Electric blue Circle

Reactions: 614
Discussion starter · #224 ·
Discussion starter · #225 · (Edited)
I think it is supposed to be a 6, as in 6C.
That might line up with my OP -- announcement in Spring 2023 of a 6C "Halo Car"; production begins in Q2/Q3 2023; orders start in Q2 2024 for MY25; first ones on the road in Q4 of 2024 with MY25 designations....

Edit: Although a Q4 release wouldn't be ideal for a mid-engine super car / exotic -- weather is going to suck for half the world. Maybe a 6C Halo with a Q4 system :D

That might line up with my OP -- announcement in Spring 2023 of a 6C "Halo Car"; production begins in Q2/Q3 2023; orders start in Q2 2024 for MY25; first ones on the road in Q4 of 2024 with MY25 designations....

Edit: Although a Q4 release wouldn't be ideal for a mid-engine super car / exotic -- weather is going to suck for half the world. Maybe a 6C Halo with a Q4 system :D
Does it have to be BEV? If so, then dual motor AWD.

If not, most Alfas are sold in FL/CA, so it is warm enough haha.

Does it have to be BEV? If so, then dual motor AWD.

If not, most Alfas are sold in FL/CA, so it is warm enough haha.
Plenty of places in California get snow and cold. Although the population centers are in warm areas, those people often drive to said cold areas for recreation.

Plenty of places in California get snow and cold. Although the population centers are in warm areas, those people often drive to said cold areas for recreation.
Yes, of course, I've been to Tahoe and know of Mammoth, etc. My point was, they are happy to buy a RWD car in January without issue.

Discussion starter · #229 ·
Well… The rumors I posted in the OP seem to be getting closer to actual news :D

I feel like Alfa'a marketing department isn't in sync with the company heads. The marketers try to make it seem like Alfa is constantly innovating, and then upper management poos all over the hope that the advertising campaigns gave us :(

Reactions: 614 and C.Q4
Discussion starter · #234 ·
Most by now are hopefully aware that there isn’t a mid cycle refresh coming for MY23 Giulia’s/Stelvio’s… STLA announced this with their Estrema press release a little bit ago. The majority of the rumblings from the rumor mills I’ve posted have come to fruition (search through my history)…

Edit: PR from STLA -

Photos at the bottom of MY23 Giulia’s and Stelvio’s.

2023 Giulia Photo Gallery (via STLA)

2023 Stelvio Photo Gallery (via STLA)

So, today’s rumors I’m selling go a little bit like this for those who think STLA has forgotten about Alfa Romeo and favored Maserati… We all are aware that the Tonale is AR’s big bet (outside of the Giorgio Platform which I rumored two years ago wasn’t dead, and it’s not); but there are bigger bets at stake. Here goes:
  • MY24: Stelvio refresh ONLY (hotter selling 2.0L gets the first shot)
  • MY24: Lusso Special Edition (new exclusive exterior colors, interior upgrades)
  • MY25: Giulia refresh
  • MY25: Competizone Special Edition (new exclusive exterior colors, performance upgrades, adding QV components to Veloce)
  • MY26: HALO CAR MID-ENGINE RELEASE limited; $200K
  • MY27: ALFA GOES BIG ON AN SUV—POSSIBLE THIRD ROW SEATING BIG
No rumors yet on engine, hybrid, etc. or updates / special editions for the QV.

I’m BUYING these rumors…

Any others heard similar speculation, or new things, please share here…
Bullet 6 ….

Mods can confirm my edit dates — I’ve been pretty close to this point

Macro'ish of my rear 4C taillight for reference:

View attachment 136774
"ish" :) I'm not sure I'd go any closer with a real macro lens. IMO, no more detailed shot would surpass the overall you captured.
Bullet 6 ….

Mods can confirm my edit dates — I’ve been pretty close to this point.
Insider info? :p

• Haha
Reactions: 614
5 Alfa EVs in US per Larry D...

C-Segment
1. Tonale PHEV (Future BEV?)
2. ??? ("more car like," so perhaps a grand-coupe, coupe CUV or hatchback?)

D-Segment
3. Giulia BEV
4. Stelvio BEV

E-Segment
5. X5 3-Row Fighter "Castello?" BEV

What are they trying to build a real car company?

5 Alfa EVs in US per Larry D...

C-Segment
1. Tonale PHEV (Future BEV?)
2. ??? ("more car like," so perhaps a grand-coupe, coupe CUV or hatchback?)

D-Segment
3. Giulia BEV
4. Stelvio BEV

E-Segment
5. X5 3-Row Fighter "Castello?" BEV

What are they trying to build a real car company?
I thought there was a B segment too?

221 - 240 of 464 Posts