Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,738 Posts
I think they discredited themselves with their other choices:

The rather plain Jag F-sport and F-types, the plain old ugly (at least from the front) Lexus, and the way overdone Pagani.

Where is the 4C on that list, the best looking car for the money on the market today?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
The F type in White with the glass top is pretty nice....Don't agree with the F Sport (Volvo V60 is waaaaaaayyyyyy coooooooolllllleeeerrrrr)....Pagani and Lambo....Both overdone..!!
and the LEXUS IS HIDEOUS !!!!!

·
Registered
646 Posts
I used to think the Jag F-Type was merely good looking. But after seeing many on the road over the last couple of years, the coupe is easily one of the top designs of this decade.

As for the Giulia, it is much more interesting than the appliances coming out of Germany. It seems Audi and BMW are both moving in the direction of Toyota with boring designs meant not to offend rather than to excite (A4 and 3 series). Mercedes did a better job with the C Class, especially the AMG C63, but the design is still a bit mild.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Gas station passerby's seem to agree overwhelmingly! I can't tell you the number of times that someone complements the car.

Reactions: Bull and BradB33

·
Registered
169 Posts
I used to think the Jag F-Type was merely good looking. But after seeing many on the road over the last couple of years, the coupe is easily one of the top designs of this decade.

As for the Giulia, it is much more interesting than the appliances coming out of Germany. It seems Audi and BMW are both moving in the direction of Toyota with boring designs meant not to offend rather than to excite (A4 and 3 series). Mercedes did a better job with the C Class, especially the AMG C63, but the design is still a bit mild.
I think both Jaguar designs are superb.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
How is the Audi A7 not on the list? More shocked ng still is the absence of the Aston Martin Rapide. Both blow the Jags (and other) away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts