Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

Burger Motorsports pedal tuner

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Terry@BMS 
#1 ·
Terry sent me his Quad pedal tuner to test on my 2.0 Stelvio to verify it functioned properly on the 2.0 liter cars. Quick easy install, and calibration, (don’t forget that part...) lol, and it works as intended. I’ve never used a pedal tuner before, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I’ll need to put some time on it, but so far I’m very impressed with the range of responsiveness that can be achieved with this. Very cool!
Thanks for the opportunity to review this Terry@BMS

#4 ·
Hi @Terry@BMS ....How does this compare to your competitors Madness GoPedal, Seletron. Obviously you have a better price. Are there any different features or performance aspects we should know about? I like the look of yours compared to the others and I actually prefer no Bluetooth.

#7 ·
madness with their plus module seems to be the best unit out there. I think having the ability for custom pedal curves through an app is a killer feature... Otherwise like Terry said, this is the best bang for your buck.

#9 · (Edited)
I just got this BMS pedal tuner and there is something very wrong with it. I did the calibration process, but when I start the car, every warning on the dash comes up and the engine will rev itself to the limiter. I unplugged the device and tried calibrating again. Same thing, except this time the lights on the controller flicker on and off as if there is a loose connection. I took the tuner completely out and the car went back to normal. It looks like Burger sent me a used device because the housing has pry marks on it like somebody tried to open it up. Very dissapointed with what they gave me. There's also no instructions. All I found was the video for the BMW

#10 ·
Sorry to hear about the headache as these usually go smoothly. The units are opened and closed during assembly and testing. Being made of plastic can get scratched. Not likely you were shipped a used unit as we don't have any. Can't find any Alfa Pedal tuners return on file. But sounds like you've got a rare defective product so contact us to arrange an exchange or return.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.