Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 485 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I’ll buy it soon. I’m sure someone already has it, though. I vaguely remember reading that someone had ordered it on the n54tech thread.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I’ll buy it soon. I’m sure someone already has it, though. I vaguely remember reading that someone had ordered it on the n54tech thread.
Yes, that person is me. I was the one commenting in n54tech. I will install it and run map 1 in the next few days. Also have custom downpipe and filters on the way, with everything and a custom map on the alfa to run as much boost as possible without limp mode im looking to add 60-100whp. Also will be the first 2.0 with a catless downpipe.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Sorry not sorry to burst your ego bubble, but you wont be the first one to run on custom (catless) downpipes, because europeans already had those for sale for a while now, and companies already had them on their cars before releasing >:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry not sorry to burst your ego bubble, but you wont be the first one to run on custom (catless) downpipes, because europeans already had those for sale for a while now, and companies already had them on their cars before releasing >:)
Ego bubble? You mistake me. I have not seen one vide of an Alfa 2.0 with a catless downpipe on. Sure, companies like Ragazzon have produced them, but for the average driver I believe I'd be the first, at least the first here on the forums...

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yes, that person is me. I was the one commenting in n54tech. I will install it and run map 1 in the next few days. Also have custom downpipe and filters on the way, with everything and a custom map on the alfa to run as much boost as possible without limp mode im looking to add 60-100whp. Also will be the first 2.0 with a catless downpipe.
Anxious to see your results!

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,533 Posts
With power gain of about 40hp, this seems right on par with Madness’ MaxPower unit, though Burger does offer a more feature-rich product.

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,533 Posts
Hi! Quick question, did your BMC filters make any noticeable changes to throttle response or turbo noise?
Throttle response? I don't remember exactly, which I guess really means that even if I did notice some improvement, it was insignificant.

Regarding intake/turbo noise, yes, the BMC filter did reveal whooshing and sucking sounds, audible only in certain circumstances, though, when the windows are down, and at fairly low speeds, before wind noise takes over.

You don't hear the intake from inside the car, and even with the windows down, you won't hear it all the time, so I'd describe it as subtle.

·
Registered
144 Posts
There’s another 2.0 with a catless downpipe. It’s a Stelvio here in NY. I believe we’ve linked up on Instagram so I’ll tag you.

·
Registered
875 Posts
There’s another 2.0 with a catless downpipe. It’s a Stelvio here in NY. I believe we’ve linked up on Instagram so I’ll tag you.
Can you share his instagram ?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Can you share his instagram ?
The maker is @alfaperformancesolutions, the owner is @Roofrack_jay (I assume he's connected or he is Alfa Performance Solutions, as he appears to own the development vehicle).

Give me a follow as well, @_jaylall & @modernalfaromeo

I'm wondering if any of our tuners will add a CEL fix for those of us who choose to go catless. My guess is that EC has the know how and market share to make this worthwhile for them, but that BMS may be more open to doing it for us.

·
Registered
875 Posts
The maker is @alfaperformancesolutions, the owner is @Roofrack_jay (I assume he's connected or he is Alfa Performance Solutions, as he appears to own the development vehicle).

I'm wondering if any of our tuners will add a CEL fix for those of us who choose to go catless. My guess is that EC has the know how and market share to make this worthwhile for them, but that BMS may be more open to doing it for us.
yes EC is working on the Phase 2 Which will include Catless exhaust tune, PopsNbangs, and other goodies, like, raised rev limiter, no more rev limit at neutral and ect.

1 - 20 of 485 Posts