Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q2
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got the burger motorsports intake and wow I cant hear it at all, I have a centerline exhaust but I couldn't hear it before installing it anyways. Trying to figure out what I need to make it louder.

My first thought was just getting the V1 intake from Eurocompulsion. It sure seems like the V2 upgrade and burger are pretty damn close, just how they mount is different.
I'm not sure if having the bottom half of the airbox is what makes it quieter?

Also have been thinking about the GFB diverter valve, people say it makes no sound difference, but probably worth it for the power upgrade.

Help me make more spooly noises!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a GFB+ valve new in the box I'd sell if you're interested. bought it last year, never put it on. decided I didn't feel like hearing the dealership bitch about modifications on my warrantied car.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q2
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On second watch of the
I have a GFB+ valve new in the box I'd sell if you're interested. bought it last year, never put it on. decided I didn't feel like hearing the dealership bitch about modifications on my warrantied car.
yeah absolutely I’ll send you a pm

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q2
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

This is the video I’m comparing it to, hopefully you can tell in my Imgur video I’m noticing no sound on deaccelation, some slight on pull, not nearly as much.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the BMS intake. Only real noise I hear is when I let of the gas and it makes a fairly loud whoosh noise. I don’t have an aftermarket exhaust or DV, so maybe it’s more apparent. No sound difference to me under full acceleration…

·
Registered
2019 Giulia Ti Q2, Performance Pack
2,766 Posts
An open intake cone filter is an open intake cone filter. Thats the noise youll get. Youll get plenty of whoosh on liftoff

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q2
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
An open intake cone filter is an open intake cone filter. Thats the noise youll get. Youll get plenty of whoosh on liftoff
Which is why im so confused that mine sounds nothing like videos ive seen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts