Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,
My QV order was in last week and found out passenger side fender has a big gap with front bumper cover. Dealer tried to adjust it but gap was so big can't fix. Now they r saying go through warranty and sending it to bodyshop to fix this. In this case I backed off. So if any body want this car you can search the vin on google, just keep a mind on the fender situation. Good luck guys

Vin is ZARFAEAV5H7538510:nerd:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Dayum thanks for the heads up! That's a huge disappointment and I wouldn't want it if it had to go through a body shop like that.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dayum thanks for the heads up! That's a huge disappointment and I wouldn't want it if it had to go through a body shop like that.
This car has similar structure as the Mercedes cla. I own a bodyshop and had a lot cla through last year. Poor fit ment even OE parts. What I think it is the polit hole on the sheet metal is mis aligned that creates the gap which cannot be adjusted:|

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
hi guys,
My QV order was in last week and found out passenger side fender has a big gap with front bumper cover. Dealer tried to adjust it but gap was so big can't fix. Now they r saying go through warranty and sending it to bodyshop to fix this. In this case I backed off. So if any body want this car you can search the vin on google, just keep a mind on the fender situation. Good luck guys

Vin is ZARFAEAV5H7538510:nerd:
For the right price it would be worth it to somebody, thanks for letting everybody know

·
Registered
83 Posts
Think some pics are in order.
I'll take some of my slight fitment issue and post later. Taking the car in for oil change this weekend and will mention the slight gap to dealer to see what they say, I'm sure they will blame it on the lowering springs, ha!

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
pics are on the dealer site 84k ask..Crown Alfa in Dublin...though you I could not see the panel gap from the pic quality and position

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pics are on the dealer site 84k ask..Crown Alfa in Dublin...though you I could not see the panel gap from the pic quality and position
84k is with price protection on ceremaic brakes instead of 8k now. U need to stand in front of the right head light to see it. Didn't got a photo thought they will get it adjusted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts