Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For new owners - how is the build quality (i.e., rattles, squeaks)? Any noticable difference in build quality between the QV and base/Ti versions?

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Been super happy so far though barely through 2 tanks of gas in the Quadrifoglio. Looking forward to the warm weather!

No rattles, no squeeks, and no issues. Build quality appears to be stellar. Though, time will tell.

Reactions: mc3456

·
Registered
576 Posts
Only 10 days and 400 miles in but it's very solid! Took a gander underneath...it's very solid and well designed. Beefy suspension componentry.

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
for the short time that I have been able to drive mine...there were zero rattles squeeks or any other noises that would cause concern.
the 2 BIG build quality issues on mine
1st: CEL will not allow car to be driven outside of "limp mode" or economy mode whichever name you choose to call it
2nd; BOTH headlamp washer nozzles are broken, the inside bracket that holds them in place just failed causing one bumper cap to fly off the car and the other is very loose ready to fall off according to the dealer where the car is now....

·
Registered
576 Posts
for the short time that I have been able to drive mine...there were zero rattles squeeks or any other noises that would cause concern.
the 2 BIG build quality issues on mine
1st: CEL will not allow car to be driven outside of "limp mode" or economy mode whichever name you choose to call it
2nd; BOTH headlamp washer nozzles are broken, the inside bracket that holds them in place just failed causing one bumper cap to fly off the car and the other is very loose ready to fall off according to the dealer where the car is now....
Dude, you've watched too much Top Gear! Stop subjecting your car to abuse like crossing the Kalahari Desert on the way to work everyday! ;-)

>:)

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Dude, you've watched too much Top Gear! Stop subjecting your car to abuse like crossing the Kalahari Desert on the way to work everyday! ;-)

>:)
dude this car has not seen even a flipping rain drop...much less been driven hard....the only snow it saw was the time I took it out of its heated garage, pulled off the cover...and backed it out to take the picture you yahoos wanted to see:grin2:...In fact I think the car shuddered a bit from the cold when I took it out...LOL

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
3400 Miles. No rattles. I did have 1 issue with the headlight washer pop out body panel clip (solved). Paint is super soft and highly suggest protecting ASAP. I do have a few chips on the car before the PPF went on and its quite annoying.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts