Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m selling the wheels and tires off my 1 week old Ti Giulia. They have 400 miles on them and they’re in mint condition. Absolutely zero damage and they look awesome. These are the 19x8 with 225/40/19 Pirelli P7. TPMS not included. Asking $1900. Pickup in San Diego or I can ship if you pay.

Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Spoke Land vehicle Vehicle Alloy wheel Car Rim Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Tire Alloy wheel Wheel Rim Auto part Vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Why did you get the same looking wheel?

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,373 Posts
I’m selling the wheels and tires off my 1 week old Ti Giulia. They have 400 miles on them and they’re in mint condition. Absolutely zero damage and they look awesome. These are the 19x8 with 225/40/19 Pirelli P7. TPMS not included. Asking $1,900.
How much did you pay to have the TPMS removed vs. just buying a new set for your new wheels and tires?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How much did you pay to have the TPMS removed vs. just buying a new set for your new wheels and tires?

The dealer charged me a flat $100 for all the work. Access to the tpms was clever, they just pulled the tire back and pulled them out. New tpms plus mounting balancing and reprogramming will always cost more. Best to just keep your tpms if possible when doing swaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts