Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
:grin2: just bought a 2017 Giulia in Stromboli Grey and am soo excited as I have been looking at it for a year!!!! Absolutely LOVE this car and LOVE driving it!!! I have only had it for 3 days and on my 1st day it was already due for a systems update!!! It is now updated so hopefully Won’t have any more updates to do for awhile! Does anyone know where Can get some floor mats with the Alfa Romeo logo on them?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome to the Alfa family! I've had my car for 5 months and I still look back at it every time I HAVE to leave it. Lol....

Reactions: FNM

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Welcome and congrats!!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
:grin2: just bought a 2017 Giulia in Stromboli Grey and am soo excited as I have been looking at it for a year!!!! Absolutely LOVE this car and LOVE driving it!!! I have only had it for 3 days and on my 1st day it was already due for a systems update!!! It is now updated so hopefully Won’t have any more updates to do for awhile! Does anyone know where Can get some floor mats with the Alfa Romeo logo on them?

Go on the Madness Autoworks page and look at the floor liners. They are for a RWD, but AWD liners will be out soon. Their isn't any Giulia mats with the logo yet. Good luck with the car.

·
Registered
526 Posts

Congrats on your purchase but it is inexcusable that on day 1 you already had to have an update. This should have been done before delivery.

·
Registered
38 Posts

be patient........ as you develop your relationship with the "Alfa Premium Care" (and you will) they eventually will offer you some gifts then you ask for a set of original floor mats (or anything you like)

just make sure you call them every time you have any problems with the car.

:wink2:

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Stromboli sister

Fellow Stromboli Grey owner here. Welcome! I've had mine for 5 months and love love love it. Have had to get a few updates myself, but I think that's common not only with new model cars, but most cars these days.
Hope you love yours as much as I love mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
Congrats on your purchase but it is inexcusable that on day 1 you already had to have an update. This should have been done before delivery.
I fully agree - especially after some of the latest magazine reviews where cars had issues. The dealership should have all of the updates installed prior to a customer taking delivery - a simple checklist would suffice including checking the air pressure in the tires.

My fronts were almost 60 PSI which could be a safety issue - that should be part of a simple dealer pre-delivery checklist.

It’s ALSO the dealers reputation - not just Alfa’s.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
We need pics!!!

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,641 Posts

I fully agree - especially after some of the latest magazine reviews where cars had issues. The dealership should have all of the updates installed prior to a customer taking delivery - a simple checklist would suffice including checking the air pressure in the tires.

My fronts were almost 60 PSI which could be a safety issue - that should be part of a simple dealer pre-delivery checklist.

It’s ALSO the dealers reputation - not just Alfa’s.

I don't think they're allowed to give you an update unless you can prove you have a warning message and need it.

------------------------------------------------

Welcome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts