Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Giulia has only 7,000 miles and today a BRAKE red light appeared with the message "service brake pads". Is this normal? What should I do?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Check to see how much pad you have left on all four corners. If there is significant variation on an axle, probably an issue with sticking caliper/pins etc ... nothing unheard of. Warranty in this case. Maybe go for a drive and apply brakes like normal, get a reading with infrared thermometer. Yes, go to dealer as well.

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
My Giulia has only 7,000 miles and today a BRAKE red light appeared with the message "service brake pads". Is this normal? What should I do?
Not unheard of, but not normal. Did your car sit on the dealer lot for a long time?

·
Vendor
823 Posts
Hello fluvio,
We understand why this may be concerning. If you have not already done so, I recommend bringing this concern to the attention of your servicing dealer as they are in the best position to assist. Feel free to send us a private message if you would like any additional assistance from our end.
Laura
AlfaRomeoCares

1 - 5 of 5 Posts