Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Nothing yet. The caliper design is very odd, as they have small tabs coming from the pad, its a newer Brembo design so it will be a bit before the aftermarket catches up.

Reactions: John_K_348

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sounds like an opportunity for a domestic speed shop to partner with a pad manufacturer and create a self branded line of Giulia sport brake pads.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Thanks guys. I was just thinking of this. But I want low dust, low noise, not really sport. I hope Posiquiet can come up with a ceramic set soon. They were great on my 348.

Woah woah woah! The page just loaded with stats and model matches. Early Masers in that list. I think we are under way!

Awe crap, no rears yet.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have steel brakes...

- If you look up pads from almost any company you'd like - u can get 09 ISF FRONT pads for our FRONT

In the event that you are weird about ordering Japanese car parts for your Italian car - 12 Maserati GranTurismo Fronts are same pad also (isf will bring up more options including Hawk Street/Race if you want minimal squeal...

In back 08 GT500 Mustang FRONT pads for our REARS

I track my Quadrifoglio on wed nights at PBIR/Moroso - Rotors glow big time at night.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Awesome Hydra! I knew there had to be some that would work.

So we can do 2012 Maser GT fronts for fronts
and 2008 Mustang GT500 fronts for rears

I'll check into this as there seemed to be plenty of ISF pads on TireRack. Have to check the brake outlets too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have steel brakes...

- If you look up pads from almost any company you'd like - u can get 09 ISF FRONT pads for our FRONT

In the event that you are weird about ordering Japanese car parts for your Italian car - 12 Maserati GranTurismo Fronts are same pad also (isf will bring up more options including Hawk Street/Race if you want minimal squeal...

I track my Quadrifoglio on wed nights at PBIR/Moroso - Rotors glow big time at night.
I can confirm that the front brake pads for an ISF are absolutely the correct pad, but I don't know about the GT500 pads for the rear. The GT500 brake pad is shared with the C7 Corvette, which was my last car, so I have a couple of those pads on hand and it doesn't look to be the same size as the Quad rears. Full disclosure, I haven't actually taken the caliper off the rear and tried it, but just from having the wheel off and comparing the size of the pad, it doesn't look right to me. Anyone have any experience?

·
Registered
223 Posts
What I like about the factory pads is they leave little bit of dust, although i would like to get more aggressive pads next but also not turning my wheels black quickly.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have steel brakes...

Assuming this is either for the QV or the 330mm brakes for the Ti?
Anyone have any idea if there are sport pads for the 305mm front and 292(i think?)mm rear version?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts