Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, so I have a Black Ti with red calipers. I love it but I've been thinking yellow calipers would look pretty great. Does anyone know if you can buy different calipers and what that might cost?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Keep the red. Makes the car faster.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hey guys, so I have a Black Ti with red calipers. I love it but I've been thinking yellow calipers would look pretty great. Does anyone know if you can buy different calipers and what that might cost?
I know there was a thread about this already and what I recall was the factory calipers were pretty expensive and not worth changing just for color. Then I know someone was looking at repainting existing ones and for some reason a $500 price is sticking in my head not sure if that was a piece or for all 4, but I could be way off. Then there was talk of just waiting for a vendor to come up with aftermarket ones. You can do a search on the Forum and probably find all this information.

·
Registered
547 Posts
That's the one thank you. So yea it was $500 total wow that's pretty decent price not sure what type of paint and the warranty on them but they look good. Maybe Kev you can reach out to AR1 and ask them for all the details, good luck.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's the one thank you. So yea it was $500 total wow that's pretty decent price not sure what type of paint and the warranty on them but they look good. Maybe Kev you can reach out to AR1 and ask them for all the details, good luck.
Interesting. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
202 Posts
You can have them painted and they will look great. We have a local shop in Ft. Worth TX that has done wraps for me in the past, and painted some silver rims black for me, and painted some stock grey calipers red for me. Easy peasy, cheap & greasy. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts