Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stopped by the Hamma Hamma Oyster Bar in Washington State near the Olympic National Forest . We’re over here tracking The Ridge motorsports Park. Look what I see in the parking lot! Which looks better?
And if you say the Ford truck in the middle you have serious issues!
All I can say his all three have good taste in oyster bars!

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
The M4 looks a lot more subtle. The rear diffuser on the QV is absurd! Love the shape of the M4 coupe. Love my Giulia but do wish the back (above the diffuser) was a bit less generic. Had to throw the spoiler on it to make it stand out a bit. Those oysters look awesome.

·
Registered
2018 Ti Sport Q2
1,180 Posts
The M4 looks.... better. IMHO

1. The lower rear of the Giulia is my least favorite part of it. it's way too "big".
2. I think the M4 looks...shinier(cleaner)

Note: Had the QV been RossoCompetizione or Alfa Rosso ... i'm not so sure my opinion would have been the same.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The M4 looks.... better. IMHO

1. The lower rear of the Giulia is my least favorite part of it. it's way too "big".
2. I think the M4 looks...shinier(cleaner)
no way the M4 is sleek and nice but it’s way to lame and tame. But it was cleaner and shinier Lol!
I really like the Giulia‘s big exotic Lamborghini like Badonkadonk

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
between the 3, I'll take the Olympia Oysters???...
have a QV, not a pick-up truck guy, and I have M cars... LOL
but those oysters look real good!

I will say the blue on that M4 looks like Macao Blue

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
@;
Stopped by the Hamma Hamma Oyster Bar in Washington State near the Olympic National Forest . We’re over here tracking The Ridge motorsports Park. Look what I see in the parking lot! Which looks better?
And if you say the Ford truck in the middle you have serious issues!
All I can say his all three have good taste in oyster bars!
I do believe I see a MINI Clubman to the right of the beemer does that count in the vote? Okay I have a split personality. Mini on one side of the garage and a Purdy Rosso Comp QV on the right. I love my QV for different reasons but I will still never say a bad thing about my Mini and will always be a loyalist. The QV gotta say three days in and still enjoying A mode. Haven’t gotten on the highway. My only concern is that thing is riding very low. If that thing drops in front better not see any small road particles. But absolutely love the ride. So smooth.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
almost everyone will say the alfa here.

if you ask the same question on a bmw forum, they would tell you bmw.
My friends on the BMW M3 forums thought I lost my marbles getting the QV....until I let them drive it>:)
Looks are subjective, some guys say it looks like an angry owl:p
To each his own right?

·
Registered
537 Posts
I’m pretty neutral since I drive an old beater, but to me the Alfa looks like a badass compared to the BMW.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
M4 is a great car. It’s a super competent car, the QV is just a more visceral drive for me though. Different strokes for different folks...

·
Registered
231 Posts
The old Ford truck looks pretty good ! That truck is a classic and I wouldn't mind having it.

Seriously, the M4 is one slick machine. I've been eyeing them for awhile (I replaced my BMW 435 M Sport package with the Giulia Ti Sport AWD). The Alfa and the M4 both look mean, but the from the rear I like the lines of the M4. From the front, I like the distinctiveness of the Alfa.. The front end of most Bimmers lost some of their soul after 2011. The M4 is rear wheel drive only. AWD not an option and that is an issue where I live. The Alfa and the M4 are both the best of breed... Alfa rules though (hey, you're in an Alfa forum) :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
I traded my 2013 M5 for a Ti Sport Q2 with all the options. I don’t miss the M5 at all. The Alfa is hands down better to drive but yeh, I do miss the HUD and while I like BMWs infotainment system better, my Alfa has Apple CarPlay and that’s good enough for me. Journalists have written for years about how artificial and heavy BMW steering is. I didn’t notice until I drove my buddies M4 convertible last week. The M4 sounds great and is fast, but man, that steering was crap compared to the Alfa. I couldn’t wait to drive my Alfa again. I’ve had 2 M cars and while my 2008 M3 was pretty sharp, the Alfa is my favorite.

I swapped my exhaust for the Madness Autoworks Lusso exhaust and it’s how the car should have come from Alfa. Stock muffler is huge. The turbo 4 still has plenty of gusto and at least my exhaust isn’t artificially piped in via the stereo...

Do I miss having 550HP on tap from my M5? Sometimes but it’s almost impossible to safely use that on the street. The Giulia has the right power for that chassis as a daily driver.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts