Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a ti and am having issues with the Bluetooth system not loading contacts/messages/etc from my phone regularly. I use a Nexus 5x (Android 8.0)...Anyone have issues similar to this and/or have a fix?

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
I just purchased a ti and am having issues with the Bluetooth system not loading contacts/messages/etc from my phone regularly. I use a Nexus 5x (Android 8.0)...Anyone have issues similar to this and/or have a fix?
check to see if your car has received the infotainment update and that you a re not running the version
do a search on the forum and you will see what I mean

·
Registered
68 Posts
I had the same problem with my iPhone. I deleted the connection from the car and the phone and then tried connecting again. The second time, I followed the prompts on the car instead of the prompts on the phone. Not sure if that was the difference, but after reconnecting the contacts and recent calls showed up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
bluetooth issue

The bluetooth on my Giulia fairly connected to my samsung galaxy s4 up to this morning. Since this morning there is no way to connect my Giulia to any device via bluetooth. It looks like there is no signal at all. I do not know why. Nothing particular happened since last connection.:frown2:
any suggestion?

thanks

mariot

·
Registered
51 Posts
Mine does this on occasion and upon restart rectifies itself. no way to really determine the issue as it doesn't do it all the time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the same problem. The way I got it to work was after the Bluetooth paring, go back into the Bluetooth settings and select the entry for the phone you just paired. Next you should notice that the setting for "Personal Data" is "stored", however, its obliviously not stored in the car or you wouldn't be reading this forum post. Next change the setting to not stored (or what ever the other options says). Back out of the options for your phone, then go back into the entry and change the personal data setting back to stored. At that point you will notice a little spinner icon while your contacts are downloaded... now you should be good to go!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts