Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
The color looks better in real life than it has in other pictures that I have seen. Still not feeling like it is up to the calibre of Estoril Blue though.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The color looks better in real life than it has in other pictures that I have seen. Still not feeling like it is up to the calibre of Estoril Blue though.

LOL...other pictures? This is the first time we're seeing the Giulia in blue...and a bit of pedantry here, but you haven't seen it in real life, you've seen photos of it in real life...

And what does estoril have to do with the QV? Get an M3 then...

·
Registered
420 Posts
One thing i'm beginning to dislike about the Giulia is how hard it is to choose colors.

Right now I can't decide If i want red white or blue! Definitely something that warrants a trip to the dealer.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One thing i'm beginning to dislike about the Giulia is how hard it is to choose colors.

Right now I can't decide If i want red white or blue! Definitely something that warrants a trip to the dealer.
LOL, fair point... I wish there was a yellow... Alfa offers the $c in this gorgeous shade of yellow that I would KILL for, with the gun metal circle spokes, like the ones on the Red Frankfurt car ;)

·
Registered
288 Posts
LOL...other pictures? This is the first time we're seeing the Giulia in blue...and a bit of pedantry here, but you haven't seen it in real life, you've seen photos of it in real life...

And what does estoril have to do with the QV? Get an M3 then...
What I meant is the other pictures of the blue have been renders, not actual pictures of it. These pictures aren't promo shots, they are just taken at a live event. It is a more real representation of the color than the computer generated versions we have seen before.

And sorry for comparing car colors, guess I'm not allowed to do that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts