Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is asking if Giulia come with Blind-spot Monitoring.
If yes, what kind of Blind-spot Monitoring it is. Is it standard or included in driver assistance pkg?

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
just as an FYI the blindspot monitoring consists of a yellow arrow on each side-view mirror that lights up & flashes when another vehicle approaches you...there is no audible warning...not like the front collision warning which flashes and is audible...

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Other cars are similar with the visual only. Can you imagine being in traffic and having that thing blare away continuously?

On the highway, you should always be leading. If you're being passed, you are going waaay too slow. :)

Reactions: davesco

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just as an FYI the blindspot monitoring consists of a yellow arrow on each side-view mirror that lights up & flashes when another vehicle approaches you...there is no audible warning...not like the front collision warning which flashes and is audible...
Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Other cars are similar with the visual only. Can you imagine being in traffic and having that thing blare away continuously?

On the highway, you should always be leading. If you're being passed, you are going waaay too slow. :)
I cannot agree anymore. But my wife asks for that feature.
My AMG has no camera or other warning feature. Real driver doesn't need assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts