Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a video I made of the issue am facing with my Giulia. Is anyone else facing the same issue or its just me?

Link to the video:

https://youtu.be/QV9BSTp_tRA

P.S: My Car is currently with the dealer under service for the above mentioned problem as well as few others.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Ouch. Good luck with the fix

·
Registered
150 Posts
Mines at the shop right now and they just had to replace the amplifier because the screen was going out every so often. It was not all the time.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Here is a video I made of the issue am facing with my Giulia. Is anyone else facing the same issue or its just me?

Link to the video:

https://youtu.be/QV9BSTp_tRA

P.S: My Car is currently with the dealer under service for the above mentioned problem as well as few others.

Mine has a blank screen when starting the car, but if i turn on the radio it comes on. I though that was normal, maybe not ?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mine has a blank screen when starting the car, but if i turn on the radio it comes on. I though that was normal, maybe not ?
Well, Mine wouldnt turn on irrespective of what button I press, nor the rear view cam is displayed when I put it in reverse.

Mines at the shop right now and they just had to replace the amplifier because the screen was going out every so often. It was not all the time.
Yes, it happens randomly to me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sorry to hear you guys are experiencing those problems. How far away is the dealership relative to where you live?
They give you a loaner car?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry to hear you guys are experiencing those problems. How far away is the dealership relative to where you live?
They give you a loaner car?
I got one near by, within a 5 mile radius.

And they do offer a loaner car, if its not acceptable, the other option would be a rental car.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Our screen would be blank once in a while. Never in reverse though. Turning the infotainment off and on seemed to work. I think holding the button too long while turning it on had something to do with it. After the recent RRT update, I've never experienced a blank screen. Yes, we have the Nav and HK system.

·
Registered
2017 Ti Q2
213 Posts
Verify that you don't have the screen turned off in the settings.

Reactions: GioSailor
1 - 10 of 10 Posts