Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me preface this with the fact that I did search the form with no success.

Has anyone swapped out their front and rear Alfa badges with a black/silver replacement (like the steering wheel and center caps)? If so, where did you get the emblems from and did they match the steering wheel and center caps?

·
Registered
321 Posts
you can try ali express that have a lot of stuff just type in alfa romeo giulia and a bunch of stuffs comes up. Good Hunting.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm wanting to go the way of swapping my black and white steering wheel logo to color!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm wanting to go the way of swapping my black and white steering wheel logo to color!
My Giulia is white, and I think the monotone black/silver will look really good. I also want to removed the 'Giulia' lettering to make the rear symmetrical.

Reactions: sjmst

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you can try ali express that have a lot of stuff just type in alfa romeo giulia and a bunch of stuffs comes up. Good Hunting.
sorry I was bored i checked for you .
Thanks brotha! Now I need to check which one matches the steering wheel and center caps the closest....

·
Registered
440 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I ordered the silver blue one 3 days ago for steering wheel.

Why are having synchronized thoughts?

Ps im also going to try to cover the info knob with black/silver. I ordered some stuff and ill see what works when it all arrives

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ordered the silver blue one 3 days ago for steering wheel.

Why are having synchronized thoughts?

Ps im also going to try to cover the info knob with black/silver. I ordered some stuff and ill see what works when it all arrives
Let us know how it works out!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thank you for pointing that out. Im going to have to look all over again. Luckily ali refunds easily. Probably will let me keep the ones i ordered still.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I reordered 56mm from ali. Made for Giulietta but I'm sure curvature is same and will fit

·
Registered
201 Posts
I use app so cant find link but item description on aliexpress is

Car-styling New 40mm 50mm 56mm 71mm 74mm Alfa Romeo Logo Emblem Badge Sticker For Mito 147 156 159 166 Giulietta Spide GT Etc

1 - 20 of 30 Posts