Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone! To help members find the real values out there, we’re pleased to announce a giveaway for the best deals as presented by the community itself.

White Product Rectangle Shopping cart Font

What: Win an $50 Amazon Gift Card by posting Deals

Who: One winner selected at random from anyone who posts a Deal as a response to this thread between now and November 30th.

How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Why: A chance to win a gift card while also helping fellow community members sift through the flood and find the really great deals out there.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
  • Prize amount is in US and Canada gift cards, and can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via email/pm to respond within 3 days before another winner is drawn.

Thank you for helping to make your community a great place to find real value. Happy deal-hunting all, and we can’t wait to see all the great finds!

~ The Community Team

·
Registered
2019 Giulia Q4 Ti Sport, Misano Blue / Tan
344 Posts
Giulia Supersprint 2.0L exhaust Rear Portion - Dual-exhaust outlets Race, 10% off in EU. Supersprint 756634

Giulia Supersprint 2.0L exhaust Rear Portion - Quad-exhaust outlets Race, 10% off in USA.

I have the Dual-exhaust Rear Catback from Supersprint on my Q4 Ti Sport, it's fantastic.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,617 Posts
Reactions: Erdem G

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Three 2021 Giulia Veloce in inventory at Jake Sweeney Alfa Romeo in Florence, KY. They three are right now in a stop sale because of the latest recall. Parts are not expected until March 2022. Keep an eye as I am sure they will be a great deal in April 2022 as left over inventory. They are currently selling 2022s so this is a truly leftover deal.

You are welcome.

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
814 Posts
I, for one, know what I will be buying my friends and family for Christmas this Black Friday.

·
Registered
2019 Giulia Ti Q2, Performance Pack
2,647 Posts
Supersprint race rear section with free shipping $850

Supersprint race connector pipe with free shipping. $226

OEM Brembo rotors get all four for $350 shipped to the usa...

OEM turbocharger for $678...

Mahle OC614 oil filter $6.95..

Lifetime warranty windshield wipers (bosch) that can be fitted to our cars using our clips...$21

Edelbrock 15409 heat exchanger $291 using 10 percent off code...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Eurocompulsion has 15% off EC branded stuff and 10% off everything else....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not specifically Alfa Romeo related, but this is a great deal and great experience for folks that love to drive. I did this in October and had a blast (yes, that’s me photoshopped in the image). Hit me up with any questions about the experience.

Appalachian Driving Experience Gift Cards are 50% Off November 22nd through Monday November, 29 11:59 PM. Visit www.appalachiandriving.com and use code BFCM21
Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting

Reactions: MikeS

·
Administrator
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all for the contributions!
Reminder that you have one more day to enter for your chance to win the $50 Amazon Gift Card!
The thread will be closed on this Tuesday before noon EST.

Good luck!
~Richard.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not necessarily "black friday"

But I can get any parts at "trade dealer" price working at a dealership. UK only though.
But I do mean any part. Best deals are on MOPAR stuff

PM me, I am reluctant to abuse this though, but here to help Alfa fans!

Reactions: MikeS and Ajax240k

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Sport 2020 Stelvio Sport
18 Posts
Not a Black Friday deal specifically but better than the Alfa replacement option and such an easy install (even for non diy peeps)…light does shine through. Pic below is from my install, you can see the button lit up.
FGWASH Car Engine Start Stop Ignition Starter Switch for Alfa Romeo Giulia Stelvio
https://www.walmart.com/ip/709574564

Attachments

·
Administrator
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Contest has ended!
Thank you to everyone who responded with Great Deals!
Regardless of how many posts you have made, your name was entered into the random draw only once!

The Winner has been randomly selected! Congratulations @Monoski!
A private message has been sent to you! Please respond so we can send you the digital gift card.

Please feel free to post any late Cyber Monday deals you come across, in this thread!

Thank you,
~Richard.

·
Registered
2019 Giulia Ti Q2, Performance Pack
2,647 Posts
Congratulations.

Found the 2.0l bmc filter for $60 with free shipping...

Qv is $63 with free shipping...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts