Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It's Black Friday Time Everyone!

We have put up a number of our most popular items on a Black Friday Promo. We believe we have something for just about everyone. Please follow the promo link below that will take you directly to our Promo Page which will show each item on the promo along with pricing, discounts and direct product links.

We will be closed tomorrow (Thanksgiving) so please place your orders online and utilize the promo codes provided. Please note that some of the products on the promo are available in limited numbers so don't wait too long if you see something you like.

As always a BIG Thank You for your continued support and Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!

Black Friday Promo Link Below:

CLICK HERE FOR SAVINGS!

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,383 Posts
Gee, and to think I was planning on finally getting that 400mm lens.

Reactions: MADNESS Autoworks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Car Cover

Still waiting for the Madness car cover that I ordered back in October. Got a message that their inventory was sold out and that I would get mine directly from the manufacturer. Still waiting. I wrote Madness and on the 13th they wrote that they had reached out to the manufacturer and will get back to me when they hear. Anybody have a similar experience?

·
Vendor
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still waiting for the Madness car cover that I ordered back in October. Got a message that their inventory was sold out and that I would get mine directly from the manufacturer. Still waiting. I wrote Madness and on the 13th they wrote that they had reached out to the manufacturer and will get back to me when they hear. Anybody have a similar experience?
Hi Harrcon,

We are closed today for Thanksgiving but will be in tomorrow. Drop me a PM with your order id and I will work on getting you an update when we open up tomorrow.

Keep in mind we store 1000s of items in both our CA and TX locations and ship all over the world on a daily basis.

If there is a delay in your shipment getting sent out to you, simply give us a call or e-mail us. We'll work on figuring out why and make sure it gets addressed as quickly as possible.

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
The coupon says it has reached its usage limit. I only tried to order the carbon fiber V and emblem cover. What gives?

·
Vendor
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The coupon says it has reached its usage limit. I only tried to order the carbon fiber V and emblem cover. What gives?
Hi alfa55,

Please try again. We double checked the promo code and it seems to be working on our end.

If you are still experiencing issues, feel free to give us a call!

Please note: If you are purchasing more than one item on promo you will need to do separate checkouts.

·
Vendor
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Vendor
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Due to an overwhelming positive response on these promotions, we have extended them through the weekend!

Don't miss out!

CLICK HERE TO SAVE NOW!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi. I just purchased the Carbon fiber side mirror covers. They don’t seem to have a secure fit. The oen covers have clips. Do I need some adhesive to secure these covers? Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts