Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
300 miles on them close to perfect shape $75 shipped. Came out of a 2020 Guilia 2.0 ti sport, 2wd text for pics. 203-788-8635. Won't post for me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi,
300 miles on them close to perfect shape $75 shipped. Came out of a 2020 Guilia 2.0 ti sport, 2wd text for pics. 203-788-8635. Won't post for me.
are you in CT and are they just the standard floor mats? I am in Hartford area and can meet up. I was just curious if the mats changed at all for 2020. I have 2017. Let me know if you are in CT and want to ever go for a cruise I would love meet up too!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Yes just standard says Alfa Maserati on tag on the back I think the 2wd and Awd Mats are different. Yeah I was watching that thread for a meet up or drive. I think the CT Alfa Club meets in Southbury on Sundays for breakfest but I don't know who shows.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Yes just standard says Alfa Maserati on tag on the back I think the 2wd and Awd Mats are different. Yeah I was watching that thread for a meet up or drive. I think the CT Alfa Club meets in Southbury on Sundays for breakfest but I don't know who shows.
Crafts & Cars - Tribus Beer Co. Brewery in Milford, CT

My buddy Greg and I plan on attending this event let me know if you want to join! Are you close at all to this Town? I have a RWD btw. Misano Blue Base. How has your experience been so far? I love this car btw

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Crafts & Cars - Tribus Beer Co. Brewery in Milford, CT

My buddy Greg and I plan on attending this event let me know if you want to join! Are you close at all to this Town? I have a RWD btw. Misano Blue Base. How has your experience been so far? I love this car btw
Cool I'll see if I can make it, I'm in Brookfield, CT. The car is decent so far handles great and rides nice. Mine was a left over 2020 and had 270 miles on it I wanted a RWD car. The rotors have slight judder and I'm almost at 1K miles and they have not clean up yet so I have to see if the dealer will cover this also the hood release broke the second time I used it. I'm coming from a Porsche C4S so some of the materials used in the car feel cheap, but I kinda expected that.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Cool I'll see if I can make it, I'm in Brookfield, CT. The car is decent so far handles great and rides nice. Mine was a left over 2020 and had 270 miles on it I wanted a RWD car. The rotors have slight judder and I'm almost at 1K miles and they have not clean up yet so I have to see if the dealer will cover this also the hood release broke the second time I used it. I'm coming from a Porsche C4S so some of the materials used in the car feel cheap, but I kinda expected that.
I am coming from a Veloster N so I am on the opposite end in that my interior was not great but the performance was there... This car feels like a million bucks comparatively! Hopefully you can make it DM me and I will send you my Cell Number!! Looks like you sold the mats! Did you go weathertech?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts