Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else notice Wendy Rhoades, elegant beauty in this Wall Street show, driving an Alfa Romeo Stevio? It was in the season finale. I think it was Vesuvio Gray. Not sure. Also I didn't see if it was a QV, but, given the show, it must have been. In an earlier episode, Bobby Axelrod, the billionaire, gave her a Maserati that supposedly cost a few hundred thousand dollars. She later had to sell it. Now, she is back in great driving style but a bit less expensive. The new economy. Anyway, it was good to see Alfa placed in such a show.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I noticed that as well, was disappointed that it was not a QV Stelvio. The prop guy on the show must be an amateur, Bobby (a billionaire) is seen driving a Range Rover Sport, not even the big one, and wears a $7k Cartier watch, not a $300,000 Patek Philippe.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,775 Posts
Right. Any self-respecting billionaire should drive a Chiron or a One:1 and wear a Richard Mille RM27-03.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,775 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.