Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we had the first truly excellent customer service experience so far since we bought the QV. We ordered a Carbon Fiber Quadrifoglio License Plate holder. Oh no, they shipped the wrong one (no not a BMW one) no it had the Alfa symbols instead of the Shamrock/Clover. They answered our email within 10 minutes of posting it with apologies and shipped the new one when they said (fast) and we got it before we expected. HOW REFRESHING. I would and will be ordering more CF from them. Five Stars. They aren't cheap but it looks really sharp.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Well we had the first truly excellent customer service experience so far since we bought the QV. We ordered a Carbon Fiber Quadrifoglio License Plate holder. Oh no, they shipped the wrong one (no not a BMW one) no it had the Alfa symbols instead of the Shamrock/Clover. They answered our email within 10 minutes of posting it with apologies and shipped the new one when they said (fast) and we got it before we expected. HOW REFRESHING. I would and will be ordering more CF from them. Five Stars. They aren't cheap but it looks really sharp.
I have the one you sent back:wink2:..nope they ain't cheap but they are well made and look good:grin2:

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
Do you have to send the other one back, or can you sell it? I might be interested.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts