Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
That's good looking. Doubt that's tune alone as it looks like the pipe is too restrictive on the base at the high end and the new tune doesn't fall off sooner.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I think this needs clarification as to what mods the car has. Is it just intake and exhaust?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stage 1 typically implies tune only. Looks fairly promising to me.

Translated from their website .

Finally released the Stage1 calibration of the Giulia Veloce Q4 equipped with the 2.0-liter turbo petrol engine.

The increase achieved is very satisfactory, but some data that emerged during bank tests are worth mentioning:

The car in the original condition did not deliver all 280cv declared by Alfa Romeo, stopping at 263cv and 373Nm of torque for 400Nm expected. The reason for this deficit may be due to the fact that the test specimen had only run 30km before our test. The drive and the dissipation of the transmission could therefore slightly improve the stock power in the next kilometers after the intake has been completed.

Our change has in any case exceeded the expected 280cv, reaching 303cv and 439Nm of torque. Absolute increments are therefore worthy of note: + 40cv and 76Nm of torque.

The car during road tests has shown a progression and effectiveness unknown to the standard configuration, soon forgetting the missing horses on the test bench.

We will shortly test a car that has traveled at least 4500km to see if there is actually a power-level difference. The test was deliberately conducted with 95 octane gasoline.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts