Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I typically use Cars.com to search nationally for cars. That's how I found a great deal on my Audi S5 CPO 2 years ago. I flew to Tulsa and drove it home.
I have noticed that there are several Alfa dealers that don't list on Cars. Is there a better site to search nationally or alternately are there a couple of sites that cover all the Alfa dealers?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Auto Traders but that is still going to be the ones that are looking to expand their market beyond local. I know Strongsville posts on Auto Trader after the cars have been on their lot for a bit. Then you go to the site and you see a lot more availability. I struggled with this because the dealers are not overly helpful in finding your specs at other dealers. You go to Alfa USA Build and you have to keep typing in different zip codes and they give you the dealers within a range. Auto Trader I can look nationally.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Car Gurus works well. In reality I used all three to fine mine. I still have a lot memorized from my search that ended a week ago. Send me a PM on what you are looking for.

Just saw you are in Houston.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts