Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not here…

But you may want to follow this thread

Seat movement-clicking under lateral force
https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Egiuliaforums%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ephp%3Fthreads%2FSeat-movement-clicking-under-lateral-force%2E49880%2F&share_type=t&link_source=app
Thanks for the Link

·
Registered
2018 Alfa romeo Guilia quadrifoglio
78 Posts
They
Update on Service with Wal-Nut Creek Alfa Romeo Service Department (Derek), who advise me that the issue was do to a low Battery. Here is the results, the Battery was low as he said, I remember that the Hood Release did not work as it should, it was check out and there are two adjusters called Hood Bump Stop for the Front Hood, which were adjust to correct the Hood Release issues. Derek also said that the Hood issue might of had something to do with the Auto Start Auto Stop Alert! Symbol appearing as well. During the inspection they found out that the Computer was throughting a open Driver Door, but the Door was close. The is on order and will install once it arrive. All in All Five Stars for Wal-Nut Creek Alfa Romeo Service Department. 😘😎 Much Love for a honest High End Service Department. P.S. I has a Renter Car as no Charge to me and they Wash the Car as well and not a back Job I'll say.
they provided you with a rental car from the dealer? When I went to Livermore Alfa I had to get my own and had to get in contact with Alfa care for a reimbursement at a later time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Another +1 for Stevens Creek, Hannah has been great to work with there. Being new to San Jose they have been great. Though 400 for an oil change I don't think id be getting that done there again but they do offer Loaners

·
Registered
17 Posts
FWIW when i went to stevens creek alfa/maserati to get a quote on an oil chance they quoted me $765....

so probably will not be getting any non-warranty related work done there.

·
Registered
78 Posts
FWIW when i went to stevens creek alfa/maserati to get a quote on an oil chance they quoted me $765....

Ouch!

im about to be out of warranty by my next service interval. Time to actually look at dealer alternative shops.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ouch!

im about to be out of warranty by my next service interval. Time to actually look at dealer alternative shops.

i have a buddy who has a ferrari california who uses an indy shop in san jose. works on ferrari/alfa/maserati/lambo etc. ill try and get the name from him but he told me that the guy charged him 400 or 450 for an oil change on the california, and that my QV wouldn't be more than that. 10k is coming up, want to get an oil change done. will inquire and let you guys know.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Best dealership to buy from in the Bay Area? Is the one up in Berkeley good?

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I thought 10K was covered by Alfa.
10k is coming up, want to get an oil change done. will inquire and let you guys know.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I'd my 10K done at Stevens Creek in I think November of 2019 and it was in and out. Needless to say it seemed like nobody had an Alfa back then in the area. I was sitting there alone for about an hour and half. Also it cost me $0 as it seems at least back then Alfa was covering the first oil change.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i have a buddy who has a ferrari california who uses an indy shop in san jose. works on ferrari/alfa/maserati/lambo etc. ill try and get the name from him but he told me that the guy charged him 400 or 450 for an oil change on the california, and that my QV wouldn't be more than that. 10k is coming up, want to get an oil change done. will inquire and let you guys know.
Nice please let me know thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I thought 10K was covered by Alfa.

not sure if it is, but ill check in and ask. im at 9100 miles right now. but im the 3rd owner on the car. the guy i bought it from bought it from a dealer in texas with about 5k on the odo. not sure if the first oil change was done. he then sold it to me a week and a half ago with 8800 on the odo. but ill find out and report back. i typically do my oil changes in 5k intervals even if the manufacturer says oil is good for 10k. (did this on my M3, and my e55 amg)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice please let me know thanks.
so the shop in question is roselli foreign car repair on lincoln ave in san jose.

apparently they give a better price as well if you pay cash (and you can negotiate within reason). this is all according to my buddy with the ferrari california.

fwiw, i also called alfa of burlingame, spoke with someone (don't remember the name) over the phone and they quoted me 350-400 for an oil change on the QV. will call back when im closer to 10k to see if that is indeed the price prior to making an appointment.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,411 Posts
Another +1 for Stevens Creek, Hannah has been great to work with there. Being new to San Jose they have been great. Though 400 for an oil change I don't think id be getting that done there again but they do offer Loaners
I recently had a mostly good experience with Stevens Creek. I would give them high marks except for the dirty brake fluid finger prints they left in 2 places on my fender that appear to have taken off my ceramic coating. They do seem to be mod friendly, at least for an out of warranty car.

I handed them my car twice. The first time no loaner although they tried and did arrange a rental at their expense, the second time with a Giulia base model loaner.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I recently had a mostly good experience with Stevens Creek. I would give them high marks except for the dirty brake fluid finger prints they left in 2 places on my fender that appear to have taken off my ceramic coating. They do seem to be mod friendly, at least for an out of warranty car.

I handed them my car twice. The first time no loaner although they tried and did arrange a rental at their expense, the second time with a Giulia base model loaner.

hey lockem, noticed you have a giulia Q4. curious as to what they charge for an oil change at stevens creek alfa for that?

I will go see them in a week or so (to see if the 10k aformentioned oil change is free) and also to see if they are still quoting the ridiculous 765 bucks for a QV oil change. should be at around 9500 miles by the weekend. if stevens creek is still quoting something ridiculous and not covering the 10k oil change, then probably going to bite the bullet and make an appointment and drive to burlingame.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,411 Posts
hey lockem, noticed you have a giulia Q4. curious as to what they charge for an oil change at stevens creek alfa for that?

I will go see them in a week or so (to see if the 10k aformentioned oil change is free) and also to see if they are still quoting the ridiculous 765 bucks for a QV oil change. should be at around 9500 miles by the weekend. if stevens creek is still quoting something ridiculous and not covering the 10k oil change, then probably going to bite the bullet and make an appointment and drive to burlingame.
I do my own oil changes. About $70 for parts and about 1 hour for time.

·
Registered
22 Posts

Wow that hurts, have you look into paying for an extended warranty and what the cost.is

·
Registered
19 Posts

I got my oil change there, it was about 450 with tax.

41 - 60 of 88 Posts