Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. This is my first post. We are looking at buying an Alfa (have loved the brand for decades) but I want to get the best price (obviously). When I purchased my jeep I used a chrysler affiliates discount, ordered it and feel like I got a good deal but there was a dealer that would have even beat that if I had been willing to drive 6 hours. Well, there is no Alfa dealership close so I am wondering, is there someone that is really trying to move these things? WHat's the best discount program and is FFP the same as PP for pricing? The Chrysler folks told me to look at PP on the invoice but one dealership only has FFP listed so I don't know. Sorry if this question has been asked-I am sure it is but I searched and failed.

Thanks

·
Registered
279 Posts
Check the street price on these cars before you commit to supplier pricing - there are good discounts on these cars now, especially from "mega" dealers that will ship cars nationwide. Check online. Worry more about where you are going to have the car serviced.

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you do some googling of "no haggle" dealerships around the country you can get a sense of what the best discounts are. I just took the plunge on Friday and knew that several dealers were discounting the model equipped the way I want it by about 8500 off msrp. I printed off the online price from their webpage and was able to get the dealer to match it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts