Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Giulia Veloce Q4 280CV
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all guys. I really want to get a piggyback for my Giulia 280CV, but I don’t know which one is better. I was looking for Maxpower Pro or the Seletron Chipbox. Anyone have tried one of this? Some dyno? Thank you very much

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi. Welcome to the forum.

We have many users in the EU enjoying the output of our MP Pro, and we'd love to add you to the list.

Most information you may want is on the item listing on our site - including dyno numbers.
Here's the link, for you to check out. MaxPower PRO / Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0

Dyno information is in the photos section, but I can direct link you to those too.
Torque / Horsepower

Please feel free to call or email me with any specific questions I can answer for you.
[email protected] // +1 562 981 6800

Ciao!

·
Vendor
1,881 Posts

·
Registered
Giulia Veloce Q4 280CV
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi. Welcome to the forum.

We have many users in the EU enjoying the output of our MP Pro, and we'd love to add you to the list.

Most information you may want is on the item listing on our site - including dyno numbers.
Here's the link, for you to check out. MaxPower PRO / Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0

Dyno information is in the photos section, but I can direct link you to those too.
Torque / Horsepower

Please feel free to call or email me with any specific questions I can answer for you.
[email protected] // +1 562 981 6800

Ciao!
Thank you for all the information. But the Stelvio on the dyno is the 200CV right?

·
Vendor
1,881 Posts
Thank you for all the information. But the Stelvio on the dyno is the 200CV right?
So you have the 200cv Stelvio. Euro 6B? Just clarifying. I thought you have a 280hp version?

·
Registered
Giulia Veloce Q4 280CV
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So you have the 200cv Stelvio. Euro 6B? Just clarifying. I thought you have a 280hp version?
No I have the Giulia Veloce TI 2.0 280CV. But in the dyno from Madness I see ‘Stelvio 2.0’, the strange thing is that stock it’s only 225 hp???

This is my love:

·
Registered
120 Posts
The Dyno posts I linked you to were our recorded on our shop's personal US model vehicles. We do not have the 200hp version here in the US, only the 280hp variant.

Numbers are Wheel HP measurements, not BHP or Engine HP figures. You can expect similar results on the 280cv EU models!

·
Registered
120 Posts
No I have the Giulia Veloce TI 2.0 280CV. But in the dyno from Madness I see ‘Stelvio 2.0’, the strange thing is that stock it’s only 225 hp???
Beautiful!

And yes - the 225hp figure is normal recording, as manufacturer engine HP ratings do not take drivetrain loss into consideration.

·
Registered
Giulia Veloce Q4 280CV
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful!

And yes - the 225hp figure is normal recording, as manufacturer engine HP ratings do not take drivetrain loss into consideration.
Thank you for all. I understand. I think the Maxpower pro will be the best one, also for the support!

·
Vendor
176 Posts
The JB4 is technically superior to all of the other options out and the least expensive. When it was released it obsoleted the other older piggybacks out. :)

·
Registered
2018 QV Trofeo White
75 Posts
Picking up my QV tomorrow just had JB4 installed. Can’t wait to see what that bad boy will do

The JB4 is technically superior to all of the other options out and the least expensive. When it was released it obsoleted the other older piggybacks out. :)

·
Vendor
1,881 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts