Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Looking for recommendations on Alfa dealerships in South Florida! I’m located in Ft Lauderdale.

I purchased my Giulia at Rick Case Alfa Romeo & Maserati but they leave a lot to be desired. They don’t know much about the cars, and don’t respond to any service or parts inquiries.
Any other recommendations?

·
Registered
646 Posts
None. I’ve purchased 2 fiats a Maserati and other cars from all the local dealers. They all stink. The Collection is good for service, but if you are looking to purchase a car there, loosen your belt and grab your ankles.

At least the Collection has vast experience with Maserati and Ferarri, and I know their techs and they know what they are doing. The Alfa is not a challenge for them.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
None. I’ve purchased 2 fiats a Maserati and other cars from all the local dealers. They all stink. The Collection is good for service, but if you are looking to purchase a car there, loosen your belt and grab your ankles.

At least the Collection has vast experience with Maserati and Ferarri, and I know their techs and they know what they are doing. The Alfa is not a challenge for them.
Yea I was looking at the collection! They’re about 1 hour away vs Rick case being 9 minutes away but I just don’t trust rick case doing the service lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
The collection would definitely be the best for service as they know what they're doing, but their sales department was the most deplorable bunch who act like they drive they Ferraris that they sell

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That unfortunately sounds like most of the dealerships down in south Florida.. No matter what brand they’re selling. :/

I’ll write the Collection regarding getting some parts installed on the Giulia and see what they say!

·
Registered
482 Posts
I bought from Rick Case. Sorry to hear that. I have not gone to them for service yet. I am about half way between Rick Case and Palm Beach Alfa. I guess I will eventually try Palm Beach and hope that they don't hold it against me that I did not buy the car from them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I bought my car at Daytona Maserati Alfa Romeo and get it serviced at Arrigo in palm beach. Took my car to rick case for some warranty issues and they are incopetent. Arrigo is pretty good and provide you with a loaner everytime. I have a rattle in my car so I might try the collection and point that out with my 10k service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.