Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone found a great IPhone mount? Would love to see what everyone is using and where they found them

Thanks

Travis

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,420 Posts
Iottie 4 stuck right next to the infotainment screen

Reactions: TJones

·
Registered
385 Posts
Logitech front windscreen and the smaller one on the vent. They both work really well. Big fines in Australia for having a phone loose in the car without one! $350 and 3 points off licence I think.

Giulia Veloce. Stromboli Grey, Remus catback, red calipers, HK, black sports leather, sunroof. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don’t like my phone obstructing anything at all: vents, screens, gauges, buttons, nothing... Which took some searching, but this location with my iOttie (Amazon) has been working out well and the only minor downside is you have to be careful opening your door if the phone is plugged in, but my cord has enough slack.

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Best iPhone mount I've found over the years is just "high temp" VELCRO... You just need an iPhone case that has a rigid back for the Velcro... You want the 3M "high temp" version of velcro (or whatever 3M calls it) for the dash. It does not soften, smear, or move in the summer temps on your dash (or wherever you mount it), yet it can be removed without any problems or damage to the dash material (a little cleaning with goo-gone might be needed). I've done this with 3 leased cars so far. Works great.
Photos: iPhone with standard soft piece of velcro on back, 3M high temp velcro on dash, phone attached..

Attachments

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Best place I’ve found for the iPhone is in the center console.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Same here Wingler

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Giulia Ti Sport Q4
286 Posts
I use Rom-Form. The little hole that shows the Apple logo is another mount besides the magnetic one. I use that to lock the phone to my bike.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts