Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is this one of the best smelling new car interiors around? I really hope it never goes away.

Steve

·
Registered
400 Posts
The leather smell is nice, but I've been getting a weird smell from the AC - mentioned it when I went to the dealer on Saturday. They sprayed something into the vents - worked well for a few hours, but then there it was... smell was back. Not sure but hope it goes away - it's specifically when the AC is running, (worse when the car turns off at the light but still blowing air).

·
Registered
105 Posts
Maybe it's the Italian sourced leather. Of course that's an assumption on my part, as the window sticker says there is 69% Italian content, but don't know anyway to tell which 69%.

·
Registered
547 Posts
The leather smell is nice, but I've been getting a weird smell from the AC - mentioned it when I went to the dealer on Saturday. They sprayed something into the vents - worked well for a few hours, but then there it was... smell was back. Not sure but hope it goes away - it's specifically when the AC is running, (worse when the car turns off at the light but still blowing air).
There was another thread on this, see below, when was your build date you may have to get the dealer to fix your seal.

http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/7.../13986-bad-smell-upon-start-stop-feature.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.