Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Having owned several old Alfas had planned to get a new Giulia a couple years down the road, but ultimately couldn't bring myself to wait any longer.

Bought it this last Saturday July 22. Volcano Black over red Q4 Ti with Sport/Performance packs. I hadn't planned on getting black, and certainly not the red interior, but seeing this in person just grabbed me, especially the way sunlight makes the metallic flake look like a very dark graphite. With the 19" wheels it's just stunning.

I really love this car; more than I expected even. I can't believe how much attention it's received in just the three days I've been driving it. People act like it's an exotic, only they smile and waive approvingly instead of assuming you are an arrogant jerk. It's really funny how much good will this car attracts.

Some pics. Hard to see the contrast stitching on the leather dash but in person it just pops. Even my car-jaded wife is impressed. The pic in the garage shows the car after it's been gone over with Griot's sealer. There's a LaFerrari electric car as well, out of frame, making this an all-FCA garage! Reading the Interweb Commentariot you'd think they'd all be breaking down constantly, but no problems with any of them. :)

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
547 Posts
Having owned several old Alfas had planned to get a new Giulia a couple years down the road, but ultimately couldn't bring myself to wait any longer.

Bought it this last Saturday July 22. Volcano Black over red Q4 Ti with Sport/Performance packs. I hadn't planned on getting black, and certainly not the red interior, but seeing this in person just grabbed me, especially the way sunlight makes the metallic flake look like a very dark graphite. With the 19" wheels it's just stunning.

I really love this car; more than I expected even. I can't believe how much attention it's received in just the three days I've been driving it. People act like it's an exotic, only they smile and waive approvingly instead of assuming you are an arrogant jerk. It's really funny how much good will this car attracts.

Some pics. Hard to see the contrast stitching on the leather dash but in person it just pops. Even my car-jaded wife is impressed. The pic in the garage shows the car after it's been gone over with Griot's sealer.

Jim
Congrats & sweeeeeet looking lady! I really like the red interior and really wanted it, however I just couldn't have all red seats. I wish they had black in the middle and red supports. Welcome to the Giulia Famiglia

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
welcome and congrats, those wheels look great!

Make sure you take your kid/s to ride-on-car training school as they're parking very close. Had to grab the wheel recently as mine was heading towards the Alfa in his Dodge Ram cackling ;D

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Love it! And the kiddy car. ;)

Reactions: Rutlefan

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ferrari... there is no substitute

Love it! And the kiddy car. ;)
Then you'll love the other car! My son had been begging for this car for a year, as he's a Ferrari nut, so I finally gave in. The police car was a concession to the other, younger son (two seat so the older one can drive him around); when you've got two boys, you've got to get two of everything.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts