Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 3rd AbarthBQ hosted by Abarth Club of South Florida taking place at Markham Park on October 8th at 11am till 3pm. Let's see them Giulias! There are already some Giulias and Quadrifoglios going to the BBQ! See you all there!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I totally misunderstood this thread.....I thought it was a new option for our Giulias....:nerd:

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
So I went to this Abarth car meet thinking there would be other Giulias. I was wrong. It was All Fiat Arbaths and 1 Fiat Spider. I pulled up and everyone is looking at my car. I find an open space next to a tree. I get out and I am greeted by someone (dont know their name) who owns an Arbath and he comes around looking around at my car and then the first thing he says to me "normally I don't like the look of the car but I really like the details you did with yours. Came out good". My reactive response was an almost sarcastic laugh "ha. ha. you don't like the look of the car?" Because in my mind, I was thinking, if you like the Fiat 500/Arbath look, so much so that you actually went and purchased it, how in the heck can you not appreciate the sheer beauty of the Giulia?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts