Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this is the correct section of the forums to post regarding a potential gathering but do any of the Bay Area Alfa owners have any interest in scheduling a meet & greet / cars & coffee or something along the peninsula? Any ideas or suggestions?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I’d also be interested. I live in Palo Alto, and work in SF. Anywhere along the peninsula would be fine by me. There’s always Alice’s Restaurant up on skyline

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I work weekends so I can't commit to any drives but I can do a morning coffee meet maybe at the lot with Starbucks & Nob Hill in Redwood Shores? Seems like there might be adequate space there for some cars. Does 1/20 or 1/27 around 9a work for anyone?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I work weekends so I can't commit to any drives but I can do a morning coffee meet maybe at the lot with Starbucks & Nob Hill in Redwood Shores? Seems like there might be adequate space there for some cars. Does 1/20 or 1/27 around 9a work for anyone?

Either of those dates and that location works for me!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm in too. I live up in Sonoma - meeting in Southern Marin would be great. But depending on the day - Redwood Shores is doable.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Thread Relocation

I moved the thread to 'West Giulia Club' as it's a more appropriate location.

I wish you well on your car meet. Sorry, but I can't make the meet, the commute is a bit much from LA.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So let's plan on 1/27 at 9am in the Nob Hill lot. There should be sufficient parking and coffee available. Will this work ?

Spread the word and post additional suggestions if you have any please. :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
I will try to make it if not raining;
Would like to meet some other local owners and compare notes.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'll be there if my QV shows up. It is in transit to dealer, have to get paperwork done with Cartelligent and have the car shipped up from socal.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I can make it, may still be driving my BMW, however. Hopefully you'll let me join anyway. I've owned a 159 in Australia (most fun car I've had to date), and am looking at getting a TI (QV would be nice, but CFO might have something to say about that) :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fingers crossed for your car arriving, xgapx! Feel free to drive up in something else if it hasn't arrived. Unless you're driving a Prius. JK. ;-)

·
Registered
68 Posts
assuming its not raining, and my baby (as in real, human baby) is cooperative, i will bring my QV. coming from the east bay...this is the nob hill in redwood city yea?

·
Registered
15 Posts
This is great! Is this still on? Jan 27, 9am, at the Nob Hill in Redwood Shores? Thanks

1 - 20 of 81 Posts