Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be leaving my car for a few months and would like help/instructions w/ a battery tender or CTEK install.

I would like to install the fixed lines on the battery so that I can simply plug and unplug when needed. is there any trick to doing this? what should I bolt to on the neg and pos sides?

pictures would be very helpful thank you in advance.

Peter

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
On the pos side of the battery, there are plenty of nuts/bolts re the power fuses below the black plastic cover you can connect the positive ringlet of the quick fix to. For the negative side, I drilled a small hole in a metal chassis part above the battery to which I screwed the metal ringlet (because the nut mentioned in the manual ,2, on the neg side was to big for my ringlet). Otherwise you could use that.
12V leads of the charger can be squashed between the rubber of the trunklid no problem to close the lid.

Attachments

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you. I will try this! I leave later today so I will feel better having this set up. I took a late night drive to get it out of my system for a month or so:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.