Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do all base and Ti Giulias have the same size brakes? I ask because I have a Ti with the 19" wheel sport package and am planning to use OEM 18" wheels for winters. No concerns about clearance? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Yes, all 280hp Giulias have the same brakes, regardless of trim level. Smaller brakes are fitted on some versions not available in NAFTA markets (200hp petrol, plus 136hp, 150hp, and 180hp diesels).

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Don't doubt the master

Yes, all 280hp Giulias have the same brakes, regardless of trim level. Smaller brakes are fitted on some versions not available in NAFTA markets (200hp petrol, plus 136hp, 150hp, and 180hp diesels).
I would typically not question this forum's most knowledgeable member, but the brakes on the base definitely look much different than the brakes on the Ti. Maybe its just that they are not the painted, but they look smaller (at least the rears do).

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,670 Posts
Giulietta also has 330x28mm rotors with the 5x110 bolt circle. 12mm lugs rather than 14mm lugs (a drill and ream will fix this), but is that the only difference? (there is an offset, hat thickness and brake surface width that also need to match). I ask because 2 piece light weight Giulietta rotors are available from CEiKA.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Do all base and Ti Giulias have the same size brakes? I ask because I have a Ti with the 19" wheel sport package and am planning to use OEM 18" wheels for winters. No concerns about clearance? Thanks.
Same brakes, and FYI you can run down to 17" wheels if you like (std size on the base which I what I have) for winter.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I would typically not question this forum's most knowledgeable member, but the brakes on the base definitely look much different than the brakes on the Ti. Maybe its just that they are not the painted, but they look smaller (at least the rears do).
I have a base and the calipers are painted from the factory, they are the same brakes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts