Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new clean back up camera has a very blurry low-resoultion appearance. there is no dealer delivery protective film over it. Does the image quality just suck?

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
could you post a pic perhaps? I don't find it blurry. I have a massive screen in my SUV which I think is better but does the business for me though wouldn't describe as blurry.

·
Registered
641 Posts
My new clean back up camera has a very blurry low-resoultion appearance. there is no dealer delivery protective film over it. Does the image quality just suck?
Are you sure it’s clean? They are small lenses and hard to check. Could the dealer have waxed over it? If you haven’t already, give it a wipe with a microfiber cloth and recheck.

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
Any way of upgrading this? I like to keep the factory setup but perhaps upgrading the actual camera itself? My Mazda CX3 probably has the best reverse camera in the world, I mean you can really see at night and it's the whole screen!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any way of upgrading this? I like to keep the factory setup but perhaps upgrading the actual camera itself? My Mazda CX3 probably has the best reverse camera in the world, I mean you can really see at night and it's the whole screen!
I would suggest just live with it. I only use mine to help ensure I don't run over a kid. Hi, or low res, it works for that.

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
You can adjust the brightness using Multiecuscan. May help a bit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.