Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably the worst registration I have ever dealt with. If it were not for the fact that I love the new Alfa Giulia so much I would have given up! I want to be part of the forum.0:)

·
Registered
383 Posts
It wasn't too bad for me, except for the fact that the Google/FB login APIs were out of date/broken, so I had to register the old fashioned way!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Probably the worst registration I have ever dealt with. If it were not for the fact that I love the new Alfa Giulia so much I would have given up! I want to be part of the forum.0:)
You can thank the trolls & spammers for that. But, we now get almost no trolls & spammers, and that's a good thing.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I remember it being kinda goofy as well......my iPad saves my login, so if it ever dies or breaks I’m gone cuz I have no idea what it is, lol.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
When this thread was started, six months ago in February, the Admin was just changing over to a new style registration. It was only new users that were caught up in the mix. Since then they've smoothed that out. Us old timers who were already registered missed that mess, except that we were forced to change our password. That wasn't the prettiest thing, but we got through it.

The changes in security were brought on by a rash of trolls and spammers. It seems to be effective with minimal impact on the rightful users.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts