Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi:
I'm looking to get the Giullia Quadrifoglio. But I need AWD (I'm in Tahoe 1/2 the winter) and the back seats to come down (or a pass through). Anyone know if these options are available in the 2018 model year?

Best,
Andrew

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Hi:
I'm looking to get the Giullia Quadrifoglio. But I need AWD (I'm in Tahoe 1/2 the winter) and the back seats to come down (or a pass through). Anyone know if these options are available in the 2018 model year?

Best,
Andrew
Someone on here has folding rear seats, I forget who, but recall difficulty getting that option now. AWD will not happen on the Quadrifoglio for 2018, I can guarantee that.

Of course there is always the base AWD/Ti AWD models, but obviously those would be slower

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,738 Posts
Doesn't Stelvio Quadrifoglio have AWD? I do not know about folding back seats.

Have you driven a car with a reactive AWD system (no transfer lock) on Tahoe area roads? I have some concerns and would like to hear experiences.

·
Registered
180 Posts

Have you driven a car with a reactive AWD system (no transfer lock) on Tahoe area roads? I have some concerns and would like to hear experiences.
All Stelvios are AWD.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts

correct...and that is the closest anyone will come to a Quad w/ AWD and pass through/fold down rear seats...
a Stelvio Quad.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,738 Posts
Stelvio sits higher, perhaps the height is needed to fit the front diff under the engine?

Does anybody out there have any experience with a reactive AWD system like Giulia/Stelvio/Ghibli in the Sierra Nevada winter? Roads like US-50, SR-88, and SR-89 (Luther Pass).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts