Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EUROCOMPULSION is proud to offer Avant Garde Advanced Rim Technology (ART) rotary forged wheels, exclusively fit for the ALFA ROMEO GIULIA.

Lightweight, enhanced strength, aesthetically styled, completely customizable.

5 unique styles, up to 23 different colors and finishes.

FOR MORE INFO:
https://shopeurocompulsion.net/collections/alfa-romeo-giulia-wheels

Attachments

Reactions: sjmst

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QV fitments??
Yes. We can do any fitment.

The M610 and the M632 can be made in exact Quadrifoglio specs. You can go up to 11" wide or up to 20" diameter if you desire.

You can also fit a 275/35 tire on the 9.5 I am currently running. Pretty equivalent to the 285 that comes stock on the Quadrifoglio.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Yes. We can do any fitment.

The M610 and the M632 can be made in exact Quadrifoglio specs. You can go up to 11" wide or up to 20" diameter if you desire.

You can also fit a 275/35 tire on the 9.5 I am currently running. Pretty equivalent to the 285 that comes stock on the Quadrifoglio.
can the M610 be bronze in color like one of the other rims?
same size is fine..no interest in 20's....if a square set-up could be done that would be great..but I think 19x9.5 in the rear would look puny...and I doubt your getting 19x10 up front without the ability to change camber...
nice to know thanks for the info

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can the M610 be bronze in color like one of the other rims?
same size is fine..no interest in 20's....if a square set-up could be done that would be great..but I think 19x9.5 in the rear would look puny...and I doubt your getting 19x10 up front without the ability to change camber...
nice to know thanks for the info

You will need to go pretty wide and a low offset in the front to clear the large brakes.

The 9.5 has rear concave and the 8.5 is more of a flat profile wheel. So easier to fit the flat profile with the big brakes.

We can do several different bronzes. The can be polished or brushed or even a matte finish.

If you lower the offset on the wheels it kicks the wheel out more for the "poke" effect.

My next set I plan on poking the wheels 15mm more on all corners. Going from a 19x9.5 +40 to a 19x9.5 +25. It will have a more aggressive look.

·
Registered
27 Posts
OP, you have any pics of any of the wheels in 20s? Especially if the car is lowered or a 2017. I love the factory wheels, but feel the car would benefit from a size larger to balance it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts