Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all-

I know COVID has dealer lots looking pretty slim, especially for QV inventory. Here's the list of what we have either on the ground or coming in for 2020 models, there's additional 2021 inventory. I'd also encourage anyone who is struggling to find the car they want to ask their local dealer about inbound inventory, that's an option which is often forgotten! Feel free to reach out with questions.

Best,

JT

Attachments

Reactions: Glenn and BayAreaQV

·
Registered
129 Posts
I think the last one on the Giulia list is mine, no? :cool:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Hi all-

I know COVID has dealer lots looking pretty slim, especially for QV inventory. Here's the list of what we have either on the ground or coming in for 2020 models, there's additional 2021 inventory. I'd also encourage anyone who is struggling to find the car they want to ask their local dealer about inbound inventory, that's an option which is often forgotten! Feel free to reach out with questions.

Best,

JT
I think you guys are doing a great job. Keeping the Forum informed and negotiating reasonable deals with your customers. Just please configure some QVs with bright Tecnico wheels !!!!!!

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think you guys are doing a great job. Keeping the Forum informed and negotiating reasonable deals with your customers. Just please configure some QVs with bright Tecnico wheels !!!!!!
We always take orders! I'll see what I can arrange, will tag you when we get one in!

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I see none of these offer heater rear seats. Is that option gone?
It's still an option, we ordered 2 Stelvio QV units with the Heated Second Row Seats

Reactions: AR-G4

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
We always take orders! I'll see what I can arrange, will tag you when we get one in!
Not for me. I got mine. But, it would be great to see some QVs around with bright Tecnico wheels. Not 100% black wheels.

·
Vendor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts