Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[FONT=&quot]All, if you could take the time to subscribe to my wifes YouTube channel. She will have a multi-part series on owning an Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio. She is a true petrol head (a little technical as well) and we are making a YouTube series where we get her racing, tuning, and other fun activities. The first video is located right here and has her driving with some great pan shots and music as well as killer exhaust note recordings (sometimes so loud it goes above mic range). We are learning about video editing and will get only better and better. Anything you want to see just let us know and we will record it for the viewers! Thanks, and again if you could subscribe and hit the thumbs up button or leave comments it would be awesome! [/FONT]

·
Registered
288 Posts
That diffuser height was actually a very valuable piece of info. I didn't expect it to be lower than the front, that's different. The exhaust clips were great though, but the mic definitely wasn't having it at some points haha !

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Nice to hear another perspective on the car!

Reactions: kanundrum

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That diffuser height was actually a very valuable piece of info. I didn't expect it to be lower than the front, that's different. The exhaust clips were great though, but the mic definitely wasn't having it at some points haha !

haha yes need to work on mic placement because its so loud lol.

Thanks for the kind words!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Grazie Claudia....
Sono salvatore o Toto..... I've put a deposit down on a TI... Can't quite yet afford the QV, actually i could but wife would divorce me.

Per me il video era propio speciale!!! Grazie mille.

Toto

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ciao Salvatore! Sono sicura che sarai felicissimo con la TI! Grazie a te!

Grazie Claudia....
Sono salvatore o Toto..... I've put a deposit down on a TI... Can't quite yet afford the QV, actually i could but wife would divorce me.

Per me il video era propio speciale!!! Grazie mille.

Toto

1 - 12 of 12 Posts