Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to seeing the car in person at Philly Auto Show. Anyone else see it in person at a show yet?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The car was on a platform at Philly. It was surprisingly hard to see what the car really looks like in that position. I figured it would be on the ground and open to sit in. Big let down. Pic attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
that color with some carbon fiber bits and darker wheels will look killer and all that while keeping the calipers yellow. Would even change it to anything else although red could look good.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Looks great on the white one. I get the feeling that they may have gone overboard with the carbon fiber package though when I see the interior.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Didn't go to the show but this is the first time i'm noticing it. These days among brands that offer high performance sedans like this its almost a standard practice, much like what MB and BMW has done... and soon Lexus.

·
Registered
420 Posts
No way to know for sure other than checking the manufactures social media pages, typically they'll say their what they'll bring. Aside from that you'll have to wait for the show to kick off

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hopefully at that show they let people get in the Giulia since I heard from those that attended previous shows this year reported the cars were locked up. I think only some of the media go to go in. Who knows, you might get lucky.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I've only seen a few reports with pictures from the NY Show so far.

Autospies - with a lot of pictures of the infotainment system

Autoweek - with a few pictures, including 1 good one of a more aggressive rear diffuser on the models with the 19" 5-hole wheels from QV

Car and Driver - with some exterior pictures.

Still no word on differentiation between base and Ti models, but I would guess the Ti models are the ones with the 19" wheels and more aggressive diffuser. This and the Q4 versions were not shown in Geneva.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts