Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Administrator
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling out all Australia Giulia owners! This is the perfect time to start chatting with other Giulia owners in your region. Maybe it's time to set up a local Giulia meet :smile2:

• Say Hi
  • List the Color And Model Of Your Giulia
  • List Your Area
  • Share A Picture If Available

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
4,025 Posts
Calling out all Australia Giulia owners! This is the perfect time to start chatting with other Giulia owners in your region. Maybe it's time to set up a local Giulia meet :smile2:

• Say Hi
  • List the Color And Model Of Your Giulia
  • List Your Area
  • Share A Picture If Available
have already done so in various scattered forms all over the forum, Boss, but will make it official

Hi
Black (Alfa Black) Giulia 200hp 2.0L Super with a Veloce Pack (and we do get quite a nice list of standard features in Oz as well)
My area is the beautiful New South Wales South Coast, Illawarra Region ( Aboriginal for "Mountains Near The Sea" )

pictures already posted, but here are a couple of my favourite shots

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Papa Gallo..
Sydney calling. Picking up my Tofeo white QV late July.. Its in the country but i"m going overseas in a couple of weeks and will pick it up on my return end of July. I Cant wait but i have to be patient.
Greg

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi all, picked her up Friday 9 June, and I'm smitten. She's a Gulia Quadrifoglio (Gulia for short), in trofeo white, with ice interior and green/white stitching, black calipers, and QV steering wheel. No photos yet, but then she's ten times better in the 'flesh'. She resides in the Hills district Sydney. Just imagine: long weekend, rain, and double demerits...the journey begins ?

·
Registered
21 Posts
GMcA.
Please throw some photos on the forum. I have the same car only with black interior.. Its in the country but picking up late July..
PS.. How do you like the green / white stitching? I haven't seen it in the flesh as yet..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi all Aussie Giulia owners, here's mine:

Had it since 1 April and am besotted!:grin2:

I am in Rozelle in Sydney.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Howdy

New Giulia QV owner in comp. red.
Sydney based.
Photos to come soon I guess.

Will prob be keen for a meet-up / cruise at some point.

I looked into the Alfa Romeo Owners Club of Australia (NSW) calendar, but it's empty :(
http://www.alfaclubnsw.org.au/calendar/

Also, I'm looking to get a dash cam installed, but don't want to rip up / damage trim!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Howdy

New Giulia QV owner in comp. red.
Sydney based.
Photos to come soon I guess.

Will prob be keen for a meet-up / cruise at some point.

I looked into the Alfa Romeo Owners Club of Australia (NSW) calendar, but it's empty :(
http://www.alfaclubnsw.org.au/calendar/

Also, I'm looking to get a dash cam installed, but don't want to rip up / damage trim!
Hi AlfaMale, congratulations and welcome. Look forward to seeing your QV some time soon. There is a problem with the Alfa club website at the moment. We're being kept informed of events via mail outs. Drop me a PM and I will give you some details of upcoming events and who to contact. Cheers Charles

·
Registered
41 Posts
G
Hi All

Gabs from Melbourne
Monza Red veloce
Welcome and congratulations on your wise choice:smile2:

You do realise that blue Veloces are MUCH faster than red ones :grin2::wink2:

1 - 20 of 193 Posts