• Yes, I'd like to attend

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Date & Time: August 13 | 11am—4pm

Edit: The date is solidified--still working on the organization; but wanted to get an understanding of how many might want to show their Alfa's at the event. The location would be Crown Alfa Romeo of Dublin located in the Crown Eurocars of Dublin area. The goal would be to move all new cars over to another lot and secure spots to showcase our Alfa's and the amazing people who drive them. Open to everyone, would love folks to come from north/south/east/west in the state and surrounding states. Let's take over the entire lot!

More to come; but if you're interested in attending and bringing your Alfa(s), please vote in the poll. Also feel free to comment below as well!

Thanks so much!
Scott

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this dealership in any way--I've just bought 5 Alfa's from them and their entire staff from sales, ops, service, and parts are all amazing to work with.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Count me in. I will start to organize the Cincinnati group and see how many of us will come. I will let you know. Will it be like a 10am - 2pm event?. Or what time are you guys thinking.

Reactions: 614

·
Registered
'20 Ti-Sport Carbon Q4 Rosso Comp
851 Posts
wish there was something like this in boston area too

Reactions: John4C and 614

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excellent - I will be there!!
Sweet!

Count me in. I will start to organize the Cincinnati group and see how many of us will come. I will let you know. Will it be like a 10am - 2pm event?. Or what time are you guys thinking.
Awesome! I'm working on getting the logistics nailed down with them early next week--including time.

Hell, we may have so many that we need to move their Mercedes and Porsche lots down a bit :D

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Got it. I'm in for 8/13/22, 11-4pm. You may want to edit also the title of the pool and maybe extend it to early August.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I will be in attendance! Looking forward to meeting fellow Alfa Owners!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts