Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the Giulia is positioned more towards the A4 but I was curious if anyone cross shopped the Ti vs the S3?

The S3 is a rocket - with 292 hp it rockets to 60 in 4.4 seconds.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have an S3......but I'm interested in the Giulia! I believe the S3 is a little lighter than the Giulia...it is a rocket ship and there are PLENTY of aftermarket performance upgrades. Hopefully there will be a similar market for upgrades for the Alfa

·
Registered
576 Posts
I have an S3......but I'm interested in the Giulia! I believe the S3 is a little lighter than the Giulia...it is a rocket ship and there are PLENTY of aftermarket performance upgrades. Hopefully there will be a similar market for upgrades for the Alfa
Having driven both the S3 and Giulia Ti recently, I can honestly say the Giulia is a more complete overall package, just a bit slower, yet still quick. It's like comparing a new loaded A4 to an S3...except the Giulia Ti handles better than the A4. However, the media interface technology in the A4 is superior.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Having driven both the S3 and Giulia Ti recently, I can honestly say the Giulia is a more complete overall package, just a bit slower, yet still quick. It's like comparing a new loaded A4 to an S3...except the Giulia Ti handles better than the A4. However, the media interface technology in the A4 is superior.
I do like the visual cockpit. I'm actually considering the RS3 but cannot test drive it until later this summer. The problem is if I do decide to go with the RS3 i'll likely need to put down a deposit before ever test driving it due to its limited availability.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I do like the visual cockpit. I'm actually considering the RS3 but cannot test drive it until later this summer. The problem is if I do decide to go with the RS3 i'll likely need to put down a deposit before ever test driving it due to its limited availability.
Yes, but those deposits are small and usually refundable. It will be an interesting car, albeit it really small inside. Also, unless they kick up the interior, it is a very modest for the price of the car, but overall, I do understand the appeal if you do need AWD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts