Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Austin, TX!

I have had my 2017 Blk/Blk Giulia for a few days and holy crap does this car draw attention! Everywhere I go people are asking me about the car...this is going to be an interesting ride! :cool:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

We're still waiting on our special order Ti. Until then, I need to live vicariously though you. That or drive my 4C more :wink2:

So, tell me all about it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hooked on the Giulia after my test drive. I will probably upgrade my wheels and do some minor upgrades as aftermarket options come available...trunk lid spoiler...air intake...and wheels will probably be it for me.

I want the Quadrifoglio but I will wait one year and let any initial first year issues get sorted...then early next year I will buy the Quadrifoglio version of the Giulia. I have a base model Giulia with a ton of options to include the Panoramic Roof & Turbine 18" wheels. This set up is perfect for me until next year when I shop for the right Quadrifoglio color combo I like.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I was hooked on the Giulia after my test drive. I will probably upgrade my wheels and do some minor upgrades as aftermarket options come available...trunk lid spoiler...air intake...and wheels will probably be it for me.

I want the Quadrifoglio but I will wait one year and let any initial first year issues get sorted...then early next year I will buy the Quadrifoglio version of the Giulia. I have a base model Giulia with a ton of options to include the Panoramic Roof & Turbine 18" wheels. This set up is perfect for me until next year when I shop for the right Quadrifoglio color combo I like.
Will the 18's fit? The Quad has bigger brakes and comes with 19's.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hello from Austin, TX!

I have had my 2017 Blk/Blk Giulia for a few days and holy crap does this car draw attention! Everywhere I go people are asking me about the car...this is going to be an interesting ride! :cool:
See you around - I have a Stromboli gray Giulia - are you going to the Alfa hill country drive event on Sunday ?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
See you around - I have a Stromboli gray Giulia - are you going to the Alfa hill country drive event on Sunday ?
Unfortunately, I will miss out on that event...I will be at the "Sun-n-Fun" Airshow in Florida. I will definitely attend other events in the area going forward.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts