Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Does the 305 cause any rubbing at the back? Looks nice.. please post side on pictures.
What lowering springs have you fitted and spacers?

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quadrifoglio
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No rubbing but I haven’t been to the track yet. Just street driving.

The steering is a bit heavier. The car feels a lot more planted.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quadrifoglio
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
19 x 10.5”

·
Registered
276 Posts
Nice. Did you buy these from Alfa9Supply?

I wanna go to the same wheel/tire but wish they still made silver. Contemplating buying a set and getting them powdercoated gold.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quadrifoglio
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bravo! That is a great stance and I'm also interested to hear about the rear rubbing... If any
thanks! So far so good. No rubbing. Taking it to the track in a couple weeks so if there’s any rubbing to be had it will be there. More to come...

Reactions: JeFizz

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just had them mounted today. Can’t wait to go to COTA next month with this setup!

View attachment 100289
View attachment 100290 View attachment 100291
Very nice looking setup. I would also like to know what changes you made to the suspension setup if any? What made you decide to go with the Potenza RE-71R? I'm also contemplating this tire and wheel package. COTA is a great track to run, you will have so much fun! Be sure to report back on the tire/wheel performance afterwards.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quadrifoglio
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice looking setup. I would also like to know what changes you made to the suspension setup if any? What made you decide to go with the Potenza RE-71R? I'm also contemplating this tire and wheel package. COTA is a great track to run, you will have so much fun! Be sure to report back on the tire/wheel performance afterwards.
the only other suspension mod are ST springs. The RE71Rs were my only choice at my local discount tire that came in those sizes.

Reactions: QuadSTL

·
Super Moderator
2,779 Posts
the only other suspension mod are ST springs. The RE71Rs were my only choice at my local discount tire that came in those sizes.
Heard they are the autocross tire to get, and great for shorter stints on a race track. Good choice IMO.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quadrifoglio
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks! I’ll report back on how they hold up for five 20 minute sessions at COTA in about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yok Advan A052's are a step up from RE71R from what has been reported to me by my track addicted buddies. Just a FYI.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quadrifoglio
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update after driving with this setup for a few 100 miles. The car feels incredibly planted. The steering feels a tad bit heavier, but the car feels a bit more agile too. I bet i'm feeling a combination of a larger contact patch at both ends as well as stickier tires than my previous set (Mich PSS). So far no rubbing, performs great on the street, and it looks perfect!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts