Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at these two that are being sold on eBay from China.

Anyone have either of these and if so any feedback?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yes I have the second one (single flat tray) and its brilliant (should have been included by AR!). Its not too deep so I can still keep larger items in the tray below such as sunglass case. Its good for coins, phone etc. Quality is good. I used double sided tape to fasten the rubber mat. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I have the second one (single flat tray) and its brilliant (should have been included by AR!). Its not too deep so I can still keep larger items in the tray below such as sunglass case. Its good for coins, phone etc. Quality is good. I used double sided tape to fasten the rubber mat. Hope that helps.
I just placed an order for this.

Glad to hear the great recommendation from you!

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Like it. Where did you order it from?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ebay - china seller.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
I ordered the one on the left from Amazon. Very happy with it. Larger half of the tray is perfect size for an iPhone 6s and other similar devices.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I have the one on the right (pic #2), its great for small items, looks like it came with the car.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I bought both, tried them for a bit, decided I like the one one the right better. Just my opinion, FWIW.

·
Registered
110 Posts
ordered the single tray option on ebay. Hoping it shows up before my long roadtrip at the end of May

·
Registered
248 Posts
Looks useful but doesn't it block access to USB?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the one on the left. It's an excellent fit, as are the door handle bins I also ordered. You have to wonder why Alfa didn't provide them as standard.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts